Vilnius Tourist Information Centre – an excellent adviser on how to spend your time purposefully in Vilnius!
By visiting our centres you will:
- learn about the best places of interest, museums, cultural events and entertainment;
- receive a free map of Vilnius;
- be able to acquire the Vilnius Pass, publications about the city, and various souvenirs;
- choose the most suitable accommodation, receive useful advice on where to shop or have a meal;
- get tourism information from the terminals or use the free Wi-Fi.
We offer you to know Vilnius by:
- using Vilnius City Card discounts, proposals;
- choosing one of our regular tours in English, German, Russian (1st of May-30th of September);
- booking a traditional or thematic tour (for groups);
- choosing one of 5 thematic routes to discover the city on your own;
- renting an audio-guide.
Vilnius Convention Bureau promotes Vilnius as an international meeting, conference and incentive destination. The office constantly gathers information about available facilities and services, and offers impartial advice to organisations that may use them.